And here it is the last day of the 30 posts for 30 days challenge for Australian Library blogs.
What we learnt:
1. There are a great number of interesting and thoughtful library bloggers out there (we must get around to adding some to the blogroll)
2. It is nice to feel part of a wider library community
3. Most bloggers, blogged the personal as well as the professional, this blog tends only to the professional, which made/makes it harder and maybe less interesting for readers?
4. We have a very good number of readers, but very few commentators, esp. from within the NLA (are people afraid to comment? or are the posts not discussionable?)
5. It is very hard to come up with something to say about libraries + technology + new on a daily basis
6. There is another Morrissey fan out there
We are nearly at the end of the 30 days of blog posting challenge and we are flagging. We missed the last days because some of us were moving house and some of us were frightened off the Interwebs by this image captured from Google Maps Street View in Scotland.
We could point out however that the challenge was 30 posts in 30 days and we have actually done that, because, ta da, some days we posted more than once, yes, we did!
We are also saying nothing more about football, Ever.
Just to remind readers we are still doing the 30 by 30 Australian library blogs challenge. Check out what’s being written elsewhere at: http://www.netvibes.com/katett#Blog_for_a_month-_every_day
This blog is proudly taking part in the 30 posts in 30 days challenge for Australian librarian bloggers. See: http://librariesinteract.info/2010/06/02/list-of-blogs-taking-part-in-30-posts-in-30-days/
You can keep track of all the other excellent blogs and their posts at: http://www.netvibes.com/katett#Blog_for_a_month-_every_day