Since the rise in popularity of this blog, there have been occasions where things have gotten a little out of hand.
Therefore we are now (reluctantly) having to institute these etiquette guidelines (stolen from a sci-fi convention)
1. Do not ask for hugs or kisses.
Not only is this an invasion of bloggers personal space but it’s not fair if you get one and everyone else misses out. It is simply too draining for the bloggers to give them to everyone. Please do not think, “Oh it won’t hurt if I just ask, its only one person…” There are no exceptions for this rule. Be considerate!
2. No inappropriate touching of the bloggers whatsoever
e.g. grabbing them on the bottom etc. This is unacceptable on many levels and once again, anyone caught doing so will be removed.
3. Do not ask self-centred questions
Ask questions that everyone (including the blogger!) will find enjoyable, interesting and entertaining. Asking for hugs, telling stars we love them, giving gifts and getting into long personal stories etc is not acceptable in these kinds of blogs. It is, in fact, quite self-centered when you are in essence “representing” all of fandom to a blogger.
4. Please refrain from asking the bloggers questions about the following:
Sex, finances, politics, personal religious beliefs or personal relationships. These are very touchy and personal subjects and can make the bloggers uncomfortable. Also, should you ask a question and the blogger seems uncomfortable about it, or dodges the question, then please leave it alone. They do not have to discuss anything that they do not wish to.
5. Please do not ask the bloggers to remove their shirts or any other item of clothing. We know they are very pretty and look good shirtless but this is inappropriate.
6. Try to keep the questions as short and as clear as possible and speak clearly so as to not confuse the bloggers. Make sure that the question you ask is about something that everyone will enjoy hearing about. Make sure you don’t repeat questions. Think of something else or let someone else have a turn.
7. Please do not ask the bloggers for autographs and photographs outside the official autograph and photographs sessions as this puts them in a difficult position. They probably just want to have lunch, a chat or a rest without ‘working’.